The annual membership cycle begins 1 October and ends 31 December of the following year, with a one month grace period. Dues are not pro-rated.
Below, select the most appropriate membership options for you and, if applicable, your family. Sales for primary member and family members are purchased separately.
NRA membership is mandatory for the Primary Member. Click here to join NRA or renew your NRA membership.
- Click Add to Cart under the MRPC membership badge/button below.
- Add to the Cart.
- View the Cart by clicking on the cart icon.
- Fill out your personal information and click next. If you are a past member and have purchased on the site before, Log In.
- Click Continue and this will bring you to your payment details.
- You will be asked to agree to the Member Acknowledgement of Awareness of Risks and Responsibilities.
- Upon successful payment you will immediately be redirected to a “Thank you” page, and you will shortly receive a receipt via e-mail confirming your payment.
- You will receive a membership card via postal mail. This step is handled by the Membership Director upon receipt of payment; no action is required from the member.
- If you do not receive your card within approximately 1 week, then please get in touch and include a copy of your payment receipt.
- Coordinate with the Chief Range Safety Officer to schedule and successfully complete the required safety training. Training is most commonly held at the beginning of a normally scheduled range day. Check the range schedule before contacting the CRSO.
- Once you have purchased a membership from this site, you can log back in at My Account if you want to update your details.
You may not shoot with MRPC until completing all steps above.
New members can start using their 2021 membership when they receive their membership card and it will be good through to 12/31/2021.